Learn about the most recent changes to the NYC Health Code, brush up on the best practices of food safety compliance and ensure you are ready for your next Health Department inspection.
Join The Alliance for our 'A' Letter Grade Training Intensive* lead by our Food Safety Pro, Austin Publicover who will review:
- Best practices to make every day an 'A' day
- Recent Health Code amendments and how they impact your restaurant
- The 3 C's of excellence (cleaning, cooking, cooling)
- Food safety and quality assurance
- Microbiological reasons for the Health Code
- How to prevent foodborne illnesses
- Inspection cycle and the Tribunal
With special presentation by BHB Pest Elimination.
*This is a review course and does not satisfy the educational requirement for the Food Protection Certification.