Restaurants and retailers continue to be hit with litigation concerning accessibility for individuals with disabilities, as well as website design under the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). In addition to ensuring compliance with the brick and mortar facility, ADA compliance with a business's website has now become another flashpoint for litigation. If your business has a website or you have any concerns whether your property meets the stringent guidelines for ADA compliance, you should attend this seminar to learn how to reduce your financial and legal liability and comply with the law.
Attendees will learn about:
- Whether your website and brick-and-mortar facility are compliant.
- What is the current status of Department of Justice investigations into ADA compliance?
- Whether and how a business can defend against plaintiff, ADA lawsuits, and the related damages.
- How the Trump administration is handling the ADA issues and the business community.
- How a business can be better prepared when it comes to ADA compliance.
- The cost of being ADA compliant.
- Whether insurance is available to a business to help protect against the growing ADA litigation threat.