Please note that registration for this event will close on Monday, July 30th at 11:00am.
Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
Join the NYC Hospitality Alliance and Fox Rothschild LLP for a refresher on the top
10 things restaurant owners need to know to avoid employment law liability.
In this training, we will cover:
10. Event Contracts - administrative fees, service charges, and the current state of the law.
9. Pay stubs - what's missing will cost you far more than you can imagine
8. How to properly fill out a NYS Rate of Pay form and avoid a $5000 penalty
7. Complying with the NYC Paid Sick Leave Law and avoiding "gotcha" hurdles
6. The documents restaurants must have in place to legally take a tip credit and have a tip pool
Join us for the above and 5 more hot topics in HR and employment law that cause operators repeated headaches.
Speakers from Fox Rothschild LLP include:
Carolyn D. Richmond, Chair, Hospitality Practice Group
Glenn S. Grindlinger, Partner
Jordan E. Pace, Partner
Bryn Goodman, Associate
Matthew Berger, Associate