As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, companies in the hospitality industry are grappling with nonstop questions and issues surrounding how to operate safely and effectively. Join Carolyn D. Richmond, Glenn S. Grindlinger and Alexander W. Bogdan for an update on the latest issues businesses should be considering, from onboarding to wage and hour issues to how employers can use this time productively.
- Onboarding new and returning employees
- Handling employees who are required to quarantine
- Dealing with unemployment insurance claims and appeals
- Providing leaves for employees waiting for test results, diagnosed with COVID, caring for someone with COVID or living with someone at increased risk
- Tackling wage and hour issues, including compensability of health screenings, tipping and 80/20 problems
- Using this time productively for audits, policy updates and culture conversations