The NY Forward Rapid Test Program is a public-private partnership designed to expand rapid testing sites across New York State with the goal of building consumer confidence.
This new network of testing centers will provide New Yorkers with convenient access to low-cost COVID-19 rapid tests that will help to safely accelerate reopening of the state’s economy, including the cultural sector and event economy.
The new easily accessible rapid test sites will follow all safety protocols and guidelines and will have a quick turnaround time, with results available within 30 minutes. Tests will be available to all New Yorkers for no more than $30.
To be eligible for a NY Forward Rapid Test Program test, consumers must NOT: be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within the last 10 days, have received a positive COVID-19 test result in the past 10 days, or be currently obligated to quarantine under New York State Department of Health guidelines.
Click here to learn more and make an appointment at a partner site.
LIST OF INITIAL 11 SITES
- Bioreference, 1700 Broadway, New York, NY 10019
- Bioreference, 6 West 52nd Street, New York, NY 10019
- Bioreference, 599 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022
- Bioreference at CVS Pharmacy, 2182 Broadway, New York, NY 10024
- Bioreference at CVS Pharmacy, 475 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10011
- Clarity MedHealth mobile lab at New York City Police Memorial, Liberty Street and South End Ave, New York, NY 10282
- Clarity MedHealth mobile lab at Irish Hunger Memorial, Vesey Street and North End Avenue, New York NY 10280
- Clarity MedHealth mobile lab at Pier A, 22 Battery Place, 10004
- Bioreference at CVS Pharmacy, 27 N 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Bioreference at CVS Pharmacy, 30-97 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY 11103
- Bioreference at CVS Pharmacy, 1916 Williamsburg Road, Bronx, NY 10461